Both North Pender Island and South Pender Island are wonderful places to visit and this section will help you explore the island from some different viewpoints.
- Pender Island Amenities – this page gives you an overall view of what is available.
- Destinations near Pender Island – there are many wonderful cities and other recreational areas close to North and South Pender Island.
- Pender Island History – Pender Island and the Gulf Islands in general have an interesting history. Visit The Gulf Islands Guide for some of the other Gulf Islands’ histories.
- Pender Island Parks – The Pender’s have many parks of a surprisingly diverse nature.
- Travel to Pender Island – How do you get here? There are a number of options.
- Weather – Pender Island enjoys a mild climate. See what today has to offer.
One of the greatest assets the Gulf Islands have is beautiful scenery. We try to include lots of Pender Island photographs on this site but if you wish to see more or see what many of the other Gulf Islands look like (they are all different!) take a look at the Gulf Islands Photography Gallery.